At Thanksgiving, we are filled with appreciation for what life has brought to us, and compassion for our family and friends. It feels good to feel the love. We enjoy counting our blessings, being grateful, sharing, and giving back.
There is no reason not to nurture this good feeling beyond that single day. Being grateful and generous is a state of mind, not a one day a year event.
It does not have to involve a large family gathering, a turkey, or a pumpkin pie. You do not have to be a descendant of the Mayflower, or even to be an American.
For those whose lives have been lifted thanks to Dr Mirko Beljanski, it is time to openly praise his discoveries, and take that time to send your testimonial to The Beljanski Foundation. Time to shop for books that will make a life saving difference for those who receive them as gifts. Time to make a donation to support meaningful research against cancer.
The Beljanski Foundation is a charitable organization 501(c)(3), involved in the research of effective non–toxic natural answers to cancer. Over the past several years, The Beljanski Foundation has sponsored highly successful research programs on ovarian and pancreatic cancer at Kansas University, as well as research conducted on prostate cancer at Columbia University.
This effort has led to a string of high quality publications in peer reviewed scientific journals :
- “Anti-prostate cancer activity of B-carboline alkaloid enriched extract from Rauwolfia vomitoria” by D.L. Bemis, J.L. Capodice, P. Gorroochurn, A.E. Katz and R. Buttyan International Journal of Oncology 29: 1065-1073, 2006
- “B-Carboline Alkaloid-Enriched Extract from the Amazonian Rain Forest Tree Pao Pereira Suppresses Prostate Cancer Cells ” by Debra L. Bemis, PhD, Jillian L. Capodice, LAc, MS, Manisha Desai, PhD, Aaron E. Katz, MD, Ralph Buttyan, PhD Journal of the Society for Integrative Oncology, Vol 7, No 2 (Spring), 2009
- “The plant extract of Pao pereira potentiates carboplatin effects against ovarian cancer” Jun Yu and Qi Chen, Pharmaceutical biology, DOI: 10.3109/13880209.2013.808232
- “Inhibition of pancreatic cancer and potentiation of gemcitabine effects by the extract of Pao Pereira” in the “Oncology Reports” Journal (vol.30 No. 1, pp. 149-156, 2009 – doi: 10.3892/or.2013.2461).
- “Antitumor Activities of Rauwolfia vomitoria Extract and Potentiation of Carboplatin Effects Against Ovarian Cancer” Jun Yu, PhD, Yan Ma, PhD, Jeanne Drisko, MD, Qi Chen, PhD Current Therapeutic Research 75 (2013) 8–14
Now, the Beljanski Foundation is pleased to announce a new research initiative focused on brain cancer (Glioblastoma).
Despite improved technology for earlier diagnosis, no significant progress has been made with this cancer. This is why The Beljanski Foundation intends to explore the efficacy of a plant extract, which according to Prof M. Beljanski’s research, has shown a broad-spectrum anti-cancer activity (including preliminary results with brain cancer cells) and whose active agents have already demonstrated the ability to cross the blood-brain barrier.
Your support is essential to allow the research to move forward. To donate, please contact The Beljanski Foundation.